Killed by a GS400...why?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

6spdSC4

Hey all, I'm still pretty new here and still very new to the Lexus performance world but I'm learning fast. I was just messing around the other day in my '95 SC4 and raced a what had to have been '98-'00 GS400 and he beat me pretty good. I know just from looking at pictures on the internet that our motors aren't the same but what are the engine codes and differences? Is it possible/cost effective to do a swap for the GS motor? I'm still planning on going 6-spd eventually so either way the trans will have to be different. Would you have to re-wire the whole car? Thanks in advance for any imput/help!

GS400 have VVTi and have higher hp rating. The VVTi engines are expensive and hard to find. Wiring would be hard too. Not worth the swap. Supercharged, Turbo or NOS will do the job. Or some NA mods.....

For the next year or so I want to run NA with headers, exhaust, intake, radiator, fans, and nitrous with a 6-spd. What time of number do you think I could expect with all of that? The 6-spd conversion is going to be quite a project and very expensive but I think in the long run it will be worth it because eventually I would like to build up another motor and turbo it.