Is Bullet still in business?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1UZ-MX83

The answer is yes.

My wife and I visited the Melbourne motorshow on the w/end and, apart from looking at everything from $1.2 million Maybachs and $470,000 twin-turbo V12 Mercedes coupes (amongst other things), I had a chat with Steve Marriott from Bullet. Not only are they very definitely still "in business", they are also planning (dependant on venture capital) to design and build a 1UZ-based supercar from scratch. This particular thing will have *cough*elevated*cough* power and torque specs. (The card promoting it reads 370KW/575NM, although he reckons a production version would be higher than this...). Hope that one gets off the ground.

So, anyway, for those wondering, they are still around and going well.

Attachments

• A343F speed Sensors.JPG
    A343F speed Sensors.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 105
  • A343F Output with Magnetic Rotor.JPG
    A343F Output with Magnetic Rotor.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 100
  • A343F Output Shaft.JPG
    A343F Output Shaft.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 93
  • A341E Output shaft.JPG
    A341E Output shaft.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 95
  • Vehicle Speed Sensors.JPG
    Vehicle Speed Sensors.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 94
If they want to stay in business I'd suggest they answer their emails.

To date they have failed to respond to two emails I''ve sent them.

i love their engines... but can't say too much for the choice of car shell....

mx5? no thanks.... it's a girl's car in most people's eyes.

they are getting rid of the mx5 looking shape and going to something completely different. so no need to worry.

plus the only reason an mx5 is considered a girls car (imo) is because of the lack of power.... something you sure don't wont have with a Bullet car anyway. >:)

hey , i got a car vid that features the supercharged bullet and i beleive it is 1 of my most favoured sounding cars i know of, i think it sounds absoulutely beutifull. its a very large dvd qual movie so unless u had realy fast internet, i cant see me uploading it to any 1 lol. unless some 1 can supply a ftp server for me to upload it onto. but then again if i do half the vid u gonna want the other half :) its quite good if some can stand letting me upload 600mb'son to there server

R-Jay said:
i love their engines... but can't say too much for the choice of car shell....

mx5? no thanks.... it's a girl's car in most people's eyes.
The only people who think that are ignorant non-enthusiasts who don't understand the concept of "traditional sports car." Lightweight, nimble, 2 seat convertible is a traditional recipe for a fun car. ;)

urtwhistle said:
hey , i got a car vid that features the supercharged bullet and i beleive it is 1 of my most favoured sounding cars i know of, i think it sounds absoulutely beutifull. its a very large dvd qual movie so unless u had realy fast internet, i cant see me uploading it to any 1 lol. unless some 1 can supply a ftp server for me to upload it onto. but then again if i do half the vid u gonna want the other half :) its quite good if some can stand letting me upload 600mb'son to there server
I hope you find somewhere to upload it. Because I really want to see it.

hey tryed to set up a ftp on my computer but my firewall built into my modem is shocking and i cant get rid of it. if u can find a decent way to transfer the 600-700 meg im more then happy to send it.

cheers
chris

i have sent and had replies to all my emails from bullet, been speaking with Greg, had alot of help from them

Hehe, quite a few Mustang Cobras that I've seen at the track are like that. Makes me jealous.

So Bullet does in fact stretch the Miata frame, right? I'm just trying to look into seeing if I can shoehorn a 1UZ with no accessories into a second-gen Miata. I LOVE the styling, handling, and pretty much everything else about the car, except for the engine. Not that the engine is bad, but a 1UZ would be MUCH better. :)

thefastj said:
they are getting rid of the mx5 looking shape and going to something completely different. so no need to worry.

plus the only reason an mx5 is considered a girls car (imo) is because of the lack of power.... something you sure don't wont have with a Bullet car anyway. >:)

i dont think its girl car because of the small amount of power its because they are straight ugly, i am not a fan of mx5's they are a girls car.

So Bullet does in fact stretch the Miata frame, right? I'm just trying to look into seeing if I can shoehorn a 1UZ with no accessories into a second-gen Miata. I LOVE the styling, handling, and pretty much everything else about the car, except for the engine. Not that the engine is bad, but a 1UZ would be MUCH better.
The only parts that are still MX5/Miata are the door skins and boot lid i believe. Last i heard they were up to something like their 7th design chassis/sub frame