Parts Injectors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I have 3 sets of different injectors:

* LS400 (220 cc/min) - Remove from a running engine $50 (High Impedance)
* SC400 (251 cc/min) - Remove from a running engine $50 (High Impedance)
* MKIII(295 cc/min) - Cleaned and Balanced, Grooves cut with new seals $100 (Low Impedance)

I can not ship them until I get back from vacation on June 26th. Shipping will be $5 for everywhere and my paypal is [email protected] The injectors are garrantee to work or refund.

I here so much about the LS400 having different injectors then the SC400 and yet every LS and SC that I have had my hands on have had the same injectors... What gives here???

David, I have yet to see an LS400 engine with the gray tops, have you verified what years they were used? I have personally had my hands on 4 different LS400 engines and they all had the dark blue (or what ever color it is) and had the same numbers as the SC400 injectors. Could it possibly be a CA emissions thing that the 220's were used?

Ok, So I just went and did a little bit of research and found that the 220's were only used in the 90 and 91 LS400 engine's. In 92 the SC400 was released and all the V8's (atleast here in the US) came with the 251's..

This explains why I have never seen an LS400 with the 220's, I have yet to have my hands on a 90 or 91, only 92's and up.

Ok, So I just went and did a little bit of research and found that the 220's were only used in the 90 and 91 LS400 engine's. In 92 the SC400 was released and all the V8's (atleast here in the US) came with the 251's..

This explains why I have never seen an LS400 with the 220's, I have yet to have my hands on a 90 or 91, only 92's and up.

Hmm...interesting. I can never seem to find SC specific stuff, namely the fuel injectors. If they're the same as the LS's though...might make it a little easier!

That being said...David, are the "251cc" injectors still available?? :wink1: