Injector Resistor

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Hey Gang,

I have a special interest in fuel injection. I have tried the Supra MKIII 7MGTE injector with 10 ohm 10 watts resistors. Needless to say, it worked ok. Now i have seen those Honda Boys using JDM Resistor pack. Have anyone been thinking about it? I have. Now i need help on the wiring... the 10 ohm 10 watts was easy... i assume it would be the same... gotta get two to do some testing on it...

david

Lextreme said:
Hey Gang,

I have a special interest in fuel injection. I have tried the Supra MKIII 7MGTE injector with 10 ohm 10 watts resistors. Needless to say, it worked ok. Now i have seen those Honda Boys using JDM Resistor pack. Have anyone been thinking about it? I have. Now i need help on the wiring... the 10 ohm 10 watts was easy... i assume it would be the same... gotta get two to do some testing on it...

david
That's not necessarily a JDM resistor box,you find those in 88-91 Civic/CRX Si models.
I've used them before to run big injectors on boosted Hondas,but running resistors inline with the wiring does the same job.

V8 MK2 Supra said:
I think Lextreme is refering to the running low impediance injectors thus the UZ ECU computer systems runs a high impediance system...
Same as what Honda guys do,low impedance injectors/high impedance ECU injector circuits.