i was able to take some pics of the 1uz when it came in.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

urbancustoms

sorry pics were from my camera phone.

Oct29_004.jpg

Oct29_002.jpg

i didnt get a flex plate and my motor mounts were ripped. i heard i will need the flex plate to modify the v160 into this.

Oct29_003.jpg

Im relieved the harness plugs into my stock supra ecu in front of my own eyes. Aem from the supra is good to go.

i guess it cant be put in the car yet until i find new motor mounts.

also as i was looking i wondered if i really needed egr block of plates because it seemed it was part of the stock header. once that is removed it will be pointless. can the shop the weld the existing holes shut.

madmont said:
I dont think a supra ecu will run a 1UZ you need one with !uz written on it.
im not running supra ecu. im not sure if the harnesses were the same. the 1uz harness plugging into my supra ecu means that i am able to use Supra aem ems.

We had a member emailed me the comparision of the two ECUs. I need to dig it up and post it. Compare it side by side on the wirings. Which AEM do u have? Model number please.

Lextreme said:
We had a member emailed me the comparision of the two ECUs. I need to dig it up and post it. Compare it side by side on the wirings. Which AEM do u have? Model number please.
the shop is giving it to me. it was from a tt supra. i forgot the model #.

I do not know that, I think ems is flexible so you can set it as you wish. aemems from supra should match with 1uz phisically so there is no need for new harness. rest should be able set in program.