How would you tune my car? What ECU?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hey Nemesis, dont know if youve seen this but maftpro.com sells MAF translator pro in which u can remove your MAF and use a GM MAP sensor and the price is very decent. I may be planning on using this pretty soon.

Hey Nemesis, dont know if youve seen this but maftpro.com sells MAF translator pro in which u can remove your MAF and use a GM MAP sensor and the price is very decent. I may be planning on using this pretty soon.

Thanks mate, I have been looking through various MAP converters. My only concern is it would mean going from two ECU's to three, and still cost at least half of one standalone. I guess the advantage is in the ease of road tuning.

I have been having trouble with my Romano LPG Injection as mentioned. So yesterday I took it back to Neil @ Rush, it turned out to be some software issue because a quick recalibrate saw it running well again.

But, we also looked at an interesting side to the Romano. You can manually select a rev point at which you want to start injecting an amount of petrol at the same time as LPG. This is unique to the top of the line Romano that I have.

Problem is, he didn't have time to put it on the dyno. But still, the possibility is there to use petrol to support more fuel at high revs.

You can select the starting revs and the injected amount (pulse lenght) of the petrol injectors.

I'm thinking, for the time being, if I can get a good wide band and the Romano software I might actually have a basic tuning method built in here.