How to wire up a 1uz

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I suppose, the wiring diagram is just the complicated way of doing it. Having a pinout diagram is like wiring for dummies, thats why i want it lol

97 same 96 ? Please
Looking now at one with big plug white
Plus big grey plug for computa
Tank you

Care to point out a single forum I'm banned from?

For the record, I'm the one who has supplied and fitted wiring looms for 3 UK Supra V8's so far this year.

Last edited:
my got wires all everywhere
if stuck u help me
i need learn better english for understand pictures

my got wires all everywhere
if stuck u help me
i need learn better english for understand pictures

meine bekam alle Drähte überall
Wenn stecken u mir helfen
Ich brauche lernen besser Englisch verstehen, für Bilder

I trust google translate made that equally un-readable in your native dialect so you can feel our pain trying to read it...

Care to point out a single forum I'm banned from?

For the record, I'm the one who has supplied and fitted wiring looms for 3 UK Supra V8's so far this year.

mkivsupra.net, seen your name at the top of threads saying banned

mkivsupra.net, seen your name at the top of threads saying banned

That's not being banned from a forum, just the for sale threads.

The reason for this was due to a complete and utter t0sspot on the forum who expected me to send an item abroad for the 3rd time, due to him "missing" the courier. The item in question was purchased from me for £120, then take into account the £38 x2 that i'd already paid, then return shipping costs etc. I refused to send the item again as I was out of pocket, but I did agree to send to his friend in the UK, of whom also fecked about with delivery instructions and couriers.

Sometimes there is no pleasing such people, and the mod that was dealing with this decided to ban me from the for sale section of the site. Maybe they feel I should have gave him the thing for free and paid shipping 3 times as a good will gesture, I call it taking the Michael!

It's probably best you don't spread and stir manure when you don't know the full aspect of what went on ;)

i pull wire apart for my 1996/97 today
big mess
start to write each wire does on board
will show for help soon

Ive said what i seen, your still banned from a section. and i dont see a mod banning you if you could prove you sent it three times.

Im not stirring anything, merely pointing something out, and i said i didnt know what it was for.

yeah i bought the kit for 1500 quid, couldnt pass something that cheap up, getting put on the shelf until we decide what kit car we are going with and its going in that.

Hey Ruishy, I have a R154 to 1UZ adapter and hydraulic clutch release bearing for sale here that came from Thor Racing. Both parts are unused, would any of the guys on the Supra forum be interested in these parts?

p.s. Sorry for walking all over this thread.