How to save $250 USD

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
This is something interesting. I purchased an oil pump to one of my customers and the pump was like $85 USD. The next week, I ordered another one, and the price would like $350 USD. Why is that you asked. The part number is 15100-50050 work on ALL from 1990 to 2002 UZFE that is about $350 and the part number 15100-0F010 is about $85 dollars and the only different would be the adjustable screw under the oil pump. All you need to do is to grind about 1/8" off the oil pick pan and you save over $250. Yes its that easy... Check out the pictures below..... Good luck and have fun...

Everyday David becomes more & more like me.
He's coming to the dark side!

hat's what I like to see right there. 100% retention of functionality & reliability, while dropping the cost drastically. Great mod David.

The 85 dollar oil pump is for a 2uz?
Yes..... its a lot cheaper then 350 bucks. Make sure you order with this part number 15100-0F010. The list price for 15100-0F010 (oil pump) is $85.28 USD.

is one of those aluminum and the other iron? that might be a reason for price difference.
No they are both aluminum.

Everyday David becomes more & more like me.
He's coming to the dark side!

hat's what I like to see right there. 100% retention of functionality & reliability, while dropping the cost drastically. Great mod David.
That is what Lextreme is all about. Getting the best parts for the lowest price. However, I think you start to talk like me. LOL

Anyone know if the Tundra water pump is the same as the 1UZ?

I'm about to order a 2UZ water pump from Curt Aigner.....

I am 99.9% sure they are interchangeable. Toyota water pumps u see on ebay are Tundra and they are being sold for the Lexus. I have a friend sell those OEM Toyota water pump and it comes with a gasket also.