How much hp/torque M90 can make?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well was originally going to convert into LX torana (1150 kg),but before the actural converting bit I thought that getting the motor/trans sorted out first,ie any mods etc..there's another Torana mod here by TOBES ,the purpose was/is to have a nice cruiser with a bite....lol maybe a bit of dragstrip on the odd weekend..1uz being almost 100 kg lighter than the iron 308 cu in there at the moment,should give it better weight/balance ratio too..all ready have 9", 31 spline rearend..

I like the way you say a 'nice cruiser with a bite', if your torrie is only 1150kg and your going for 500rwhp, it should be good for 10sec quarters maybe even 9's especially with a positive displacment blower, a bit slower if you use turbo's.

Attachments

• IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
Neil Griffiths (Blown SC) has just had an Adaptronic ECU fitted to his manual V8 Soarer which has an M90 and got 212rwkw (279 hp). On the road it doesn't feel like there's any drop-off until way after 6 grand but the restrictions seem to be the cams and injectors.

1UZFE_Dyno.GIF

Nice figures,212 rwkw would be quite zappy ..what boost?Completely stock?
fugly,Toranas are lightweight as you know,I dont know if i'll get that much rwkw,im hoping for 500-600 at the crank ATM,so 400+rwkw be nice..10 sec,,,ill love that..heheheh:veryhappy

Bango, yeh i think 500fwhp should a realistic target, i think you will have to use a 112 instead of a 90.
My first attempt on a dyno with a 112 has given me a calculated 412fwhp (317rwhp + 30% for driveline loss), i know a lot of people don't agree with this formula but its a rough guide.
Yeh i would love to get a 10 out of my CENTURA, its a bit heavier than your TORANA though.

Attachments

• IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0063.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm shooting for 600 plus and hoping for 700hp.

To do this I'll be running the following:
Kelford cams
Argo rods
Ross 8:5 pistons
Ported heads
Cometic HG's
All ARP fasteners (head, rod and mains)
13/4" headers and hi-flow cats
440cc injectors
Wolf ECU (may change to Autronic)
Opcon twin screw supercharger
Water injection

Transmission wise I'm using a tricked 3 speed Torqueflite auto and beefed axles. The vehicle is a Range Rover.

Dyno simulations showed 610fwhp when tested with an Eaton MP112. The Opcon should give a bit more than that.

Total cost? Probably $10/15,000 Australian. I stopped counting or recording in case my wife ever saw it!

Go Rod,

That's going to be some Range Rover.

A little bit at a time keeps the expense under the radar.

So from reading over this thread, it is my understanding to this point the M90 Aussie made supercharger can make an additional 103whp on an 1uz-fe motor when installed and maxed out...Is that correct?

Is there another Eaton charger that is made to fit under the hood of a Soarer/SC400? Like the more powerful M112's, etc...?

That sounds about right...If an 1uz-fe makes 200whp a 40% increase in power would make 80whp...Man the M90's are weak and a total waste of money vs. gained power in my opinion...... Thanks for the link, that sums it all up...