hilux roll pan trays

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

V8superlux

Does any one know where you can by the panel to fit under the tailgate of a RN90 hilux to make a roll pan tray? I have been told that a company in brisbane makes them but I have been unable to find them, or am I going to have to fabricate it myself?

Attachments

• SC Engine 2 edited.JPG
    SC Engine 2 edited.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 8
if your in NSW call living low customs on 041 042 9509 talk to Jas or Norm, might take a few gos for em to answer the phone, or there website is www.livinglow.com.au there shop number is on the site

I droped in and saw the guys at living low but they told me that the last couple they have done they just got there panel beater to make up. I also saw a guy with one on his car and asked him, he told be that got it from a place in QLD but couldn't remember where. I would prefer to be able to buy one rather than make it but I'll see how I go.

there is 2 other shops down there that normally have them, but i dont know numbers, they are killer customs and burnin customs, if these 2 fail, let me know, i got a mate that can make them, but he is fn lazy

let me see if i can get my mate to knock one up dude, itll only be 150 with recess for the plate, plus sending it......

but hi-lex is right, a sheetmetal place will do one up cheap

i was right dude, well he said 125, but 120 is good enough, when do you want it, ill be seeing him next week i think, pm me your details if your still keen

no worries dude, im sorry i couldnt help out, my mate wont return my calls. good luck anyway