Hi!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MX83UZ

Im Sax Im a Diesel Mechanic in Western Sydney.

I have a 1991 Toyota Cressida Series II with a 1992 1UZ-FE from a Toyota Celcior with its A341E 4spd Transmission. It features a stage III drag-type valve body in the transmission, mini-spool diff, dual 2" catbacks and a piggy-back fuel feeder duvahlacki. Stock it ran 126kw@wheels after these bits it ran 150kw@wheels. It weighs 1467kg WITH the V8. It ran a 13.6 quarter. (one second slower than my AE86)

Features BC BR-type coil-overs, DBA stage II Supra-sized rotors and 4-spot calipers.

I have just reconditioned the steering rack and ordered lowering spacers, tie-rod adapters, ends and steering angle reducer arms. I have a sway-bar to install and am ordering a fully-adjustable rear kit soon.

More importantly, I have just purchased a 3UZ-FE engine with an A650E 5sp transmission bolted to it. It is from a 2003 LS430 and features same block, same stroke as my 1UZ but with a slight change in bore size and a big change in compression combined with VVT-i. Worth it just for the VVT-i cos its brilliant so we have more gains and more to play with.

I will be starting a thread with my work, some being done by myself.

Hope you can all catch some of my posts of this project I will post all activity and costs as I can. Thanks I guess Im using this for motivation and support from other V8 LEXOTA lovers :D

Sincerely,

-Sax :eek:

Attachments

• cressy.jpg
    cressy.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1UZ.jpg
    1UZ.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 4