Help with wiring

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

EFIRover

Hi,

I have sitting in my garage a celsior 1uz with traction control, and a cut loom. But also I have bought an earlier celsior loom with no traction control. Can anyone tell me which model celsior it is? or where I can find a loom for it?

Or alternatively can you tell me which wires on which of the plugs I need to use to get it running, and which ones go to all the guages etc.

Also, will any 1uz type afm work with my loom and computer.

Oh, and all the plugs are right as well? (the ignitors came with the loom). I hope they all plug in anyway.

With the hydraulic fan, I have the sealed bearing type. Can I just leave it unplugged and seal it up and fill with oil?

Cheers

Sounds like you have a bit of cut and splice to do there. There should be no issue with what you are doing you will just have to trace the wires one at a time from the ECU plugs and splice onto the engine loom where required.

To my knowledge all the 1uzfe air flow meters are the same. Put out a wanted add in the parts wanted section, you never know.

Hydraulic fan can be plugged up with some oil in there with no problems.
Pull the pump apart and remove the vanes.

To my knowledge all celsiors had traction control - some GT soarers did not have traction control. What are the ECU numbers and pin configuration. There are diagrams listed in here but one easy way is connect power to the Black/red wires and the black/orange wires - large black with small white dots is starter (comes out the back of engine from under manifold, usually into a plug) and away we go. things get a bit harder if running factory lexus trans - Cheers

OOps, I made a mistake in my first post. I have the loom, Im just looking for the wiring diagram ;)

Pin config is 26p, 16p, 22p, 26p The label looks a bit like this

ENGINE CONTROL
TOYOTA
89661-50110
175000-2984 12v

Denso, Made in Japan
26p 16p 22p 26p

And it has another sticker with FN on it and 0-390

As for splicing it into my loom, its going into a 1964 series 2a Landrover, which is getting a complete rewire anyway, so it should be relatively easy.

I am running an LJ78 landcruiser prado/bundera auto trans and transfer case with the 1uz bellhousing. We have drilled and tapped the holes for the extra speed sensor the 1uz has and the prado doesnt, and have swapped the oil pump and input shaft. From what I have read, It should change gears fine, but might not lock the torque converter up correctly due to an incompatibility with the output shaft speed sensors??

Thanks for the quick replies