Harrop1900+1uz Hilux

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

synergy_ako

G'day folk's,
It's been 4 long years since I last tango-ed with a 1uz, and was a common participant in these forums, A lot has changed, but the dream has still lived on
A bit of a history update, I used to go under the header dean, but now trade as Synergy, finished my diploma in engineering as a qualified boily,machinest,cnc operetor,draftsman etc etc more qualifications and skills than you can poke a stick at, after the car scene and doing custom fabrications and installs exhausts, I moved to marine/aquaculture industry and built components for racing yachts and cruisers and made some big biscuits there($$)..
So now that I have expendable money I thought why not give the 1uz hilux another crack. .

After meeting another older member all those years ago cHe and falling head over heels in love with his harrop blown hilux and doing the same conversion previously but had to sell due to financial issues, i bit the bullet and forked out a few dollars and got a hilux ute and went to the importer and got a 1uz and a r154 gearbox called the boys from bullet and ordered a harrop (eaton) htv1900 and custom manifold to suit ( didn't get the intercooler for an extra $1100) I'll just build my own,also the rear entry was 600 and had to be modified building my own.
Going to run a modified quad core radiator for a fj40 land cruiser, wolf v550 ecu, custom stainless exhaust all the works will keep everyone upto date, don't hesitate to contact me for info I'll let everyone know the prices on everything and all my ideas.. hoping if anyone is in western Australia near Perth that has a soarer or custom setup to meet up talk,build custom stuff I'm Keen.

Update on the build guys just picked up my 94' 1uz with approx 90 xxxkms but god knows if that's right or not, for $1000 bucks at kyp imports welshpool, also a r154 for $2300 feels tight and barely any shaft play, contemplating on cracking it to have a look inside but, remembering the rule of thumb "don't fix what ain't broke" so I'll leave it for the time being, the custom bell housing flywheel clutch etc is from thailand, in my old conversion it was a perfect fit up and looks not half bad either, for $1100 aus dollars to my door bolt up and done it's a good bargain. Photos will follow soon!!

Sounds like a killer build I have fitted a 1uzfe in my 2003 extra cab 4wd hilux and thrown an m90 from bullet on it . Its my everyday driver been 5 years and love it , I have also built a beachbuggy with 1 uzfe in it and looking to supercharge it , I will attempt to make up my own supercharger adapter, height is not an issue so could make it easier.I also live in perth in the northern suburbs and would be interested to catch up and swap notes if you like.

Sounds awesome mate!! Yeah I live a hour and a bit north of Perth at the moment, and hopefully should have my hilux going in a few weeks just need parts to turn up and get my wolf ecu.
Do you have facebook? Best to add me on there send me a pm with your name and I'll add you