Get a quick laugh

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jake Breyck

so im shopping for a mx73 cressida, and i decided to look for a cressida forum so the first forum i come along to i find this... i about fell out of my chair laughing before even finishing, i got back into my chair and keeped reading and fell out of it again laughing at the next line. then i got back up again read the next line and i died laughing. so now becouse of this dudes introductory post to his forum im not posting from the neatherworld.

http://forums.toyotacressida.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47430

Please feel free to join up.

BUT MAKE SURE YOU READ THE INSTRUCTIONS

If you do not follow the instructions, your account will NOT be approved.. We are very picky about who we let in and show off our cars to.

Were are a genuine Toyota Cressida based enthusist group (even if the majority of our members are old - we still have some members with modified cars..)

One of the most extremely modified cars we have is fitted with a whole host of go-fast things like...

Extractors and a Sports Exhaust,
Chrome Exhaust Tip
Special Lowered suspension for improved cornering
Chrome 16 inch wheels with Extra Wide 225/50R16 sports tyres

This car is a superb example of what can be done to improve the performance of the humble Cressida....

We have to be careful who we let join as the police have been known to read these forums and target our highly modified cars.

Thanks

Walter
Aged 79 (Going on 21) smile.gif

Jake, am I missing something? I really don't find one thing funny about this thread, and I would like believe I have a really good sense of humor...

Stick to harden the **** up, now that's funny stuff.....

Does anyone else find this funny? This could be grounds for banning from posting on this forum it's so bad... An obvious party foul, buddy... Re-set, re-start and try again...

It was worthy of the giggle for the mods listed. But I dare say Jake that the guy is joking in that post ;)

Actually, what they've done is funny as. Notice the sections and threads you can see on the forum, all the old people things lol. Though if you look closely there's only 19 posts that you can see on the forum, yet the admin has over 3000 posts.

I'd say the juicy bit you're after is hidden from all bar members ;)

One of the most extremely modified cars we have is fitted with a whole host of go-fast things like...

Chrome Exhaust Tip

This car is a superb example of what can be done to improve the performance of the humble Cressida....

We have to be careful who we let join as the police have been known to read these forums and target our highly modified cars.

Thanks

HAhahahaha, that funny, hightly modified

This
Chrome Exhaust Tip

is extremely modified?????

I guess I didn't read the fine print that carefully....I guess that's kinda funny, My bad Jake... I'm never too proud to admit when I'm wrong...

Still the harden the **** up vids is still superior humor......

Its something the Cressida forums did a couple of years ago to stop trolls/idiots/preteens/wannabe's/etc from signing up, asking stupid questions and causing trouble.

Once you sign up the proper forum is viewable and its just like all other forums.

As a mod on another forum. There are morons out there that just stuff things up to run a good forum..Atleast Lexus forums seem to keep the bogans at bay... Why go to the trouble of signing up just to spam, bible bash or put down the sites main agenda??