Gearing up another parts rampage!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Armyman2445

Well I'm back and need to know the scoop from all you 1uz guys. On my first rampage: I scored a low mile 1uz from the Soarer, 550cc injectors, and a M112 off a Cobra. I was just planning on buying the adapter kit from Bullet for the supercharger and installing .074 head gaskets with ARP studs, and let her go at 10lbs. But I WANT MORE POWER. SO...... HP wise: a 4.7 swap or the 5.2 stroker kit. (Either will be bought from Lextreme). If I go with the 4.7 or 5.2 I would drive it like she was for a while then mount the supercharger. Those durn adapters are expensive. Then run a 4.7/5.2 with a M112 at 10lbs.

Before anyone goes there. The heads are at the machine now getting a full port, and larger valves. And the intake will at least be gasket matched. I am uncertain on wheather or not to upgrade the cams or not.? I will be attempting to fab up some long tube headers as well. (looking to do a 3/4 stepped to 7/8, but at least 3/4)

This is a pure daily driver. So which is the better option 4.7 swap or 5.2 stroker????

If you don't upgrade the cams in combination with larger valves and porting it's like buying Dom Perignon Champagne and mixing it with Lemonade!

You've put work and money into the heads so give them the timing they cry out for.

Put the heads and cams back on the stock bottom end and drive it for a bit then add the supercharger then spank it around while you build a stroker short block. Then trade in the SC for a Harrop TVS 1900.

Not my money but I love spending it for other people.
Post up your progress whichever way you go.