Future of Our Site

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Before i even started this site. I have a strong affinity for performance. I started building my own twin turbo project in my garage with minimum tools and then later on a supercharged kit for the 1uzfe and now this go fast attitude transformed into a better design and better engineer single turbo. For the past two years since this site started, we have inspired few hardcore owners to turbocharge, supercharge and swaps.

Even before my interest in the 1uzfe or any of the V8 family engines, the Australian been making these engines gone to new levels of performance that is not imagineable to many of us in the U.S.A. I admire and give them total respect for their pioneering efforts. For that pass two years, the movement of turbo charging the V8 is slowly gaining popularity and recently, the Supra crow is getting into it. There are few members in here are doing Supra MKIV swap with the V8. I can just image in the next two years with more people and companies getting involve so we can have more go fast parts.

How is the future of our site be involve? Since this site have a nitch into the V8 community, we will be the leader in the V8 Performance discussion forums. Here is where information and idea be exchange. All i can say is this. Buckle your seat belt (prefer 5 points) we will be going for a wild ride!

david

Lads,
My 1UZ hilux is certified, and one of my buddies has just volunteered his supercharged 1UZ for the cause!

David, this site has been my inspiration for my conversions to date, it is phenomenal the work that you've put into it!

Your site has undboubtedly the best collection of 1UZ related info on the Web, and the community that gathers here has to be the best bunch of guys (and girls??) that I've spoken with on any forum that I've ever frequented.

Carry on the great work, and if you ever need help with anything, just let me know, me and my buddies wouldn't have 8 pots in our vehicles without you!

Thanks again,
Muzz