Fuse Box Swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I finally got my fuse box swap out today. In the Lexus LS400 as well as SC400. The fuses and relays are connected to a major connectors. I was trying to tap into power a year ago and I loosen the contact and have problems since then. The loose connector affected, Air Suspension, Heated Seat and Air Condition. Anyway, i tried to fix the loose connector but no luck. I decided to replace the whole plugs. Each plug has about 10-12 wires from small to 10 gauge. I cut both of the connectors out and solder all wires with shrink wrap. What I did was cut one wire and solder one wire. That way i dont get mess up and color matching too. I triple check everything before cutting or soldering. The whole thing took about two hours.

I think loosen contact in the fuse box is a very common problem and most people doesnt know how to trouble shoot it.

I was a lot of work, but it was well worth the $100 fuse box from a parting out LS400. FYI, if your car has air suspension system, you gotta get from from a Air Suspension LS400. Otherwise you will loose the AS functions.