Fuel reg thread type

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ruishy1

Can anyone tell me what threads are on the main, and secondary fuel regs where they screw into the rail ?

need to get some banjo fittings to relocate them, once ive done that, its just weld the inlet and get an idler pulley and my supercharger conversion is done :p

ther wont be any clearance issues, its a homebrew system like superrunners, its sticking out by about 5 inches !

wel now i know the thread types anyway, im not a mechanic, im an aeronautical engineer when i work on cars i learn as i go

Attachments

• SPEED CALC.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
it wasnt to buy FPR's, im simply relocating them using banjo fittings and female barbed fittings. thats why i needed to know the thread type before i order them :)

ive got the banjo fitting, and ive simply used a small die grinder to groove the banjo fitting to fit he o ring :D
im getting very excited to get it finished, need to get more gas for my tig welder to finish the inlet and an idler pulley, and some holes for my newly acquired snow performance water injection system and it should be ready to fire up !!

it ok, got it all sorted. now its just welding the inlet and its time to fire it up.
knowing my luck it will all go bang !