Fuel Guage

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

B-FISH

So I Pulled Out My Cluster To Check Ot All My Bulbs And What Not, And When I Put It Back In The Fuel Guage Reads Too High, I Know I Have About A Quarter Tank But I Read Like 3 Quarters....

I Know I Didnt Dameage Any Thing When Taking It Apart But, I Think Maybe I Was Too Rough When Removing It Form The Car...

What Do Yall Thinkk? By The Way Everything Else Is Working Still, Except For All Those Dam Burnt Out Light Bulbs...

Attachments

• 1uzassembly8.JPG
    1uzassembly8.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 18
Hi b-fish , Did you happen to turn the ignition on without the cluster, if so i read somewhere it gets confused, the cure was to disconnect the battery for half an hour or so, worth a try.

Best Regards
Lambo

ya, actually i had to pick up my sister from practice with out my cluster. i havwent had a chance to yet but i been thinkin that it just needs to reset, i have lunch right now so im going to go try.....i'll let u know if it works...

hey yall, so far it looks like it may have worked, the guage dropped down to about a quarter tank, wtch is what about i had in there, made me nervous tho that it hasnt really move even tho i havent driven much, so i jus dropped 5 buck in and i saw it go up some, now if it drops my problem is solved! thanks

well i dropped 40 in and its reading full and hasnt moved so i guess maybe i will try to fill it all the way when i get the chance, or just order a new cluster because 2 of my needles are out n e way....bit i'll let yall know...thanks

Hey Yall Just Wanted To Let You All Know That Thanks To Everyone Here My Fuel Guage Problem Is Officially Over! To Day I Finally Drove Enough To See Mt Fuel Guage Drop To Empty After Starting Full, And For The First Time My Gas Light Came On.....so All Is Well Thanks A Lot..