Fuel delivery?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

nathan

what size fuel line do i need for my 1UZ, and what sought of pump. like how many litres per hour, and what pressure?

thanks in advance

It really depends on your HP goals, as to what would be needed. Are you N/A, or forced induction?

Eric

im also wondering this , i will be forced induction but running low psi (m112 blower) ive been told bosche fuel pump (vl turbo pump) apaprently rated to 500HP but will this be too much if im only running 300hp and what size fuel line too ?

for now ill be NA, i was thinkin a bosch pump, does it matter if i go to big, like a 800hp pump, as for line, is number 8 hose good enough, i think id of this is 7/16

If you're not going to be making over 350-400bhp, a Walbro 190 is good & requires less re-tuning than the larger 255 does. Figure out power requirements first, then at what boost level - if any.

I like the Walbro's... You can find them all over the net & all over ebay for $75-90.

im not ever really goin to look at aver 500HP, would the 450HP fuel pump be good enough, when they rate a fuel pump in HP is it wheel HP or engine

Injector size in cc (@100% duty) x number of injectors x 60 / 1000 will give you lph required.

Internal or external is also a consideration.

Base fuel pressure required is 3 bar or 43 psi for N/A, if you are going to boost add the boost pressure on top.

Too big a fuel pump will only heat the fuel up as it returns the fuel to tank over the regulator.

Boosted option could be the Bosch 0 580 254 910 external pump it is good for 200 lph @ 5 bar or 73 psi and around 450 hp.

A Holden pump will be fine for a standard NA set up and easy to find at the wreckers, Bosch 0580 464 070 it flows 130 lph @ 3 bar. $20 should secure one of these.

As in previous posts work out what hp you are aiming for.

Unless you are running massive fuel demands I would use the standard size fuel line.

Bigger is not always better.

what is the standard size line, i was thinking of getting the Bosch 0 580 254 910 anyway, i got a mate who got the 800hp pump just cause he was told bigger is better, thats why i asked.
i will keep my motor NA for the life of it i would say, but i want to get power out of it, i like the sound of sayin i got 400HP at the wheels and no turbo

I would say an electic walbro fuel pump, with your stock injectors for now if you are only running 400hp. I am basically running the same output with my sc400 and the walbro electric fuel pump has works like a charm....I am running nos and piggy back ECU on my Iuz...for now...

I can't speak for the 1uz-fe's, but I can for most of the 3s-gte, and the v6 cars/trucks.
I've seen & heard of a LOT of people busting the stock fuel lines trying to run dual Walbro 255's, or trying to run too much pressure off a Walbro 255 HP (High Pressure).

So umm, I'm not saying anything other than be careful trying to run boatloads of fuel through stock Toyota lines, but IDK anything abot your cars.
As many people on here are boosted, they should be able to tell tho!

Attachments

• DSC00306 (Small).JPG
    DSC00306 (Small).JPG
    48 KB · Views: 2
  • F1070033 (Small).jpg
    F1070033 (Small).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 0