Flickering Gauge needles and Dash HELP!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

DonyLingus

Dead Dash HELP!

A while back i came into the ownership of my second LS400. This one is a Gold 94 and has been kept in immaculate shape and serviced to excess by the lexus dealership. About a year ago a problem occored. Everything on the dash flashes when the car is warming up. When the car is completely cold. I cannot see any of my needles and the stereo backlights are dimmed. As it warms the gauge needles start to pulsate with the rest of the lights on and around the dash. After driving for fourty minutes or more, all the lights come on and there is no more problem. When the car is turned off and begins to cool the problem comes back. I inquired about this problem ar the dealership and they told me that i had to replace the entire gauge cluster and mileage computer to solve this problem for the price of $1100. My family is FINISHED wasting money at the lexus dealership and I would be happy if anyone knows a DIY solution to my problem. Thanks for anyone who helps out or can provide me with a contact who can. Any imput appreciated.
- Kehoe