Fidanza part no. 130991 1uzfe?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1mzmk1

Ive found a company selling fidanza's 130991 flywheel and listing it as fitting the 1uz, does anyone have any info on this or is it total rubbish? The link to the site and flywheel is here:

https://www.horsepowerparts.com/index.php?content_id=175&product_id=595

I cant find any other mention of it fitting a 1uz on the net. Ive emailed the company above asking them to confirm fitment, but i expect as its a large comany nobody will really know for sure.

If anyone can shed any light on it that would be great, as i want a lightweight flywheel but dont much fancy the mr2 slotted bolt holes idea!

Thanks, Andy

that flywheel cross references to the 2jz

= no way it will fit the 1uz

I was looking at getting them made, but I needed 10 pre-paid orders.
I just had an MR2 unit machined, and have adaptor plates on the way just got to test them first, I'm building a 1UZ powered MKIV Supra.

You're in the UK too then, there are a few of us doing this now.

Yeah i think i'll be using an mr2 flywheel, its the only thing available light enough at a sensible price by the looks of it.

Are you planning on selling the adaptor plates? When are you expecting to have them and how much are you looking to sell them for? R154 im assuming?

Ive bought a cheap non turbo auto 200sx s15 so thats what my 1uz will be going into.