Engine Bulid Help.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
well guys i have bit the bullet and bought another engine only to bolt in and get me going for now. i am still gonna build one but need the car going. from what yous have told me its not gonna be a quick task to build and install then tune/wire computer for the the built one. so got no choice. should i change all my new pulleys and timing belt or just bolt it straight in. i just dont want hassles

cheers guys great help.
brendan

On the replacement motor, do the timing belt, waterpump, distributor rotors, idler bearing, spark plugs and leads etc. You'll have that motor in your ute for longer than you think, so it may as well be a reliable one.

Nice Lux by the way. I agree with Muzza above, but i'd check out the health of the leads before replacing them, only because they're worth a mint to replace....

Oh and check out the US shops for parts. When I did mine years ago I got two rotors and two dizzy caps (genuine Bosch - same part numbers) delivered from the States for $1 more than ONE dizzy here at Auto1!

If you want quick and cheap don't touch anything and drive it as is.

I did that with my first engine and it's now in a Lux and the new owner did the belts etc but it didn't llok like it needed them.