Ecu 89661-50170

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
89621-12010 for the ignitors and 23209-50010 for the injectors. I just happen to be wiring the same ecu from a matching set I saved a while back. Cheers

Great work gloverman.
I'm glad I asked the question, I came up with different part numbers
89621-12050 & 23209‑50020.
All I could go off was what I found on the net by guessing what year engine my ecu is off.

Did you buy a complete engine and ECU package with the ecu injectors and ignitors?

Mine are all off a conversion motor set. It got an aftermarket ecu so I keep all the wiring / knock sensors / sublooms / ignitors and injectors together.

The injectors are the lighter ones.

The ignitors should interchage without an issue I think. I could check in a few days when the one im doing runs as I have the ones you have listed as well. Cheers

Mine are all off a conversion motor set. It got an aftermarket ecu so I keep all the wiring / knock sensors / sublooms / ignitors and injectors together.

The injectors are the lighter ones.

The ignitors should interchage without an issue I think. I could check in a few days when the one im doing runs as I have the ones you have listed as well. Cheers

I'm pretty sure I have a full set of the injectors I need. Light purple in colour from memory.

I can easily get a set of the ingnitors you mentioned so I guess I will stick with what you have suggested.

Cheers