eaton m112 questions and coilpacks

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ftruckn

hey guys im purchasing the bullet manifold to suit the m112 from the ford lightning with top mount entry, im going for the old skoll look with a top hat scoop so will be running the throtle body inside that.

i will be running after market ecu most likely autronic. wondering if they require a Throttle body sensor? also wondering what the 2 sensors opposite each other are in the valley on the 1uz?

also some specs and/or piccs from those who are running m112s and the setups would be great.

im looking into getting rid of the distributers and running coilpacks, looks like the cbr ones are the way to go, but my query is setting them up to run, correct me if im wrong, but most ecus dont have an 8 channel output so you run them via 4channels (2 plugs per channel so when one fires and detonates the other fires but is wasted???) is this an easy sytem to setup and tune, as i am limited to tuners here in tasmania?

thanks any help is appreciated even if its any other probs i might run into

Autronic needs a TPS to run. You could use the Ford twin blade which if you didn't need to run an aircleaner would look like butterflies on a scoop.

If you're after a Ford twin blade let me know I have one you can have for postage brand new never used with wiring tail (I think)

The two sensors in the valley are the knock sensors and Autronic doesn't use them so discard them.

I run the distributors in a blown situation, 22.5 supercharged psi and don't have any problems.

I also run Autronic so I'd suggest going COP is a lot of work and cost for little gain.

If you want the old school look why not feed the plug leads into the cam covers like an old Hemi V8? With big fat cables it could look pretty cool.

i am very keen on that TB mate, does it have the piece at rear for an m112? or just TB? either way ill take it.

ahh thought thats what they might be.

yeh im going for the cleanest/simplest looking engine hidden wiring etc and i just cant stand the dizzys on the cam gears as im leaving them exposed.

im still up in the air about ecu, we have a good bloke down here to tune haltech, was looking at the platnium 2000, anyone had any experiece?

same with autronic sm4, anyone know a rough price as there site is down? probable easier for me to get a base map from someone for autronic with sc maybe aswell?

thanks