Early Santa Gifts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well David, I dought you will be cracking a piston or throwing a rod anytime soon with those babies!!! Oh, got the ground cables today in the mail thanks a million they look solid!!!!

Drooling!

David,

They sure look awesome....am awaiting Santa for mine although I know he will be a little tardy....Rudolph ain't what he used to be. Looks like I won't have a problem with whatever I throw at those pieces of art, eh? Can you say "1000 hp Tundra?" :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy

Wayne

Jesus christ I nearly jumped out of my chair when I saw those girls
eek1.gif

here's my early gift
hope you guys enjoy yours as much as I am mine ^_^

Wow! Those pistons turned me on definitely. They look like high-silicone pistons, don't they? They don't expand much under heat so you can run a much tighter piston-to-wall clearance. Also, those many gas ports look awesome, and they help pushing the rings out for better sealing. With this design, they're mixed in for street and drag run. However, with high-silicone pistons, I heard they can be really good for 10 seconds run (in the range of 1000 hp), but not good for 6 seconds run (in the range of 2000 - 3000 hp) due to their more-brittle-state than low-silicone ones.

As for those rods, I think I can use them as expensive hammers due to their solid design? Nah, just kidding.

David, are you planning to run on factory rings or custom rings?

Don't make fun of my girls Eric that is not nice, how would you like it if somebody made fun of your rat dog!! As I told everyone before ugly girls need love too!!! Me and my good buddy Stevechumo are going to double date the twins this weekend out of the kindness of our hearts, we are taking them out to a fancy restaurant called
Mc Donalds.

So David, I hope you don't still have feelings or mind if we date your x-girlfriends. I really hope you won't be upset or be offended or kick me off the forum. Oh please tell us a secret which one of the twins are nicer because looks obviously don't factor into the equation? Now Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! barf

Just kidding around with you guys!!!!

Santa Got Here!!!!

Santa brought my Ross 2uzfe pistons (set up to use 2uzfe heads as opposed to David using 1uzfe heads). They are works of art! Notice the difference in mine and David's are the number of valve reliefs and the compression height to make up for the difference in the chambers between the 1 and 2 uzfe. Many thanks, David, for sending the big guy my way for Christmas!!!!!
veryhappy.gif

WOW..... I wasn't expecting the package until Tuesday. Piston head design and compression is the only difference. Otherwise its the same.

Last years Christmas thread...

Just checking the list and checking it twice to see who's been naughty or nice....HO HO HO....Merry Christmas to all and to all a frigg'n good night...