dyno'ed hilux v8 today

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

hi-lex

very not impressed, 131hp at the wheels an running very lean, motor is stock with crown log headers an small exhaust (read fully legal) and a pod filter, so I will re dyno after I do exhaust and headers then again after the m90 when it arrives

mine only did 152kw at the wheels with home made log manifolds and 3 inch exhaust,tune was about 12.1 to 1 through the rev range.Stock as well.apples to pears here but my vt clubsport 5 litre (195kw rating)in my one tonner stock with extractors got 171kw,so i just put it down to the manifolds.

what was tq figures? or is it an auto?

EDIT: just spoke to a mate who was running a stock 1uz in his racecar, dynoed it on 33" tyres and got 151hp with extractors. Mind you, they were pretty crappy extractors and he prob should have got more...

My 4x4 surf automatic dynoed 198hp at the wheels with 33inch tyres stock soarer engine crown log headers into 3inch single system, your computer must not be quite right

1UZVL - just to verify - you got 152kw right? Not rear wheel HP? 152kw = 200+rwhp... Ive ordered axles which are only good for 200hp as I was expecting 160 to 180rwHP from a stocker with exhaust...

we couldnt seem to get anthing higher coz the auto kept kikn bak to 1st so I think it was so low because we couldnt use full throttle till past the kickdown point which might be peak power point, dunno, it goes hard on the road

1UZVL - just to verify - you got 152kw right? Not rear wheel HP? 152kw = 200+rwhp... Ive ordered axles which are only good for 200hp as I was expecting 160 to 180rwHP from a stocker with exhaust...

Umm?better check my dyno sheet b ut im pretty sure that was right.at the wheels