Custom Extractors Pics

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Peewee said:
JBrady, got the car dyno'd with the extractors and the twin throt's on the weekend

241.3rwhp @ about 5500rpm

http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/dynocomp2.jpg

There is a few hp left in there, but I won't bother with the tuning to the Nth degree.
After I get some cams, I will get it tuned to the Nth degree.

VERY NICE...

241.3hp @ 5500rpm
251.4tq @ 4700rpm (calc from the dyno graph it)

This is MORE than what I feel a bone stock 1UZFE makes at the flywheel!!!

I estimate that my 99 LS400 would dyno apx 225hp/240tq and weighs 4000lbs.

This is MORE than what I feel a bone stock 1UZFE makes at the flywheel!!!
Yeah, thats my thoughts too.
It would be interesting to see how this combination would perform on the later model 1997 non-vvti 1UZ with its 10.4:1 compression, but it would be too much effort to try it.

I plan to get a set of moderately wild cams early next year, and then over the next 6 months after that, rebuild a 1uz with 11-12:1 compression, and ported heads.

Then we will see what an NA 1UZ is capable of.

This was done on a 1990 1UZ btw, internally untouched.

pro240c said:
if that is the case, then you have the 10.4:1CR engine, the later models got less CR (10:1 i think).

pro, the US spec 1UZFE started at 10.0-1 then was raised to 10.4-1 for the 1995 LS400 and the 1996 SC400, the compression was bumped to 10.5-1 for the 1998 engines.

Peewee, are you aware of the pistons that Lextreme is working on?

One additional suggestion would be to consider an intake manifold from a 1998 VvTi engine. These have much better internal routing and they feature variable length runners to maximize power and torque.

only problem with vvti manifolds is that no one sells them without the rest of the engine... and they're damn expensive compared to the non vvti engines.... well, at least in Australia that's the case.

Have a look in the "Group Purchase" secton.

You need to look lower down the Forum when browsing. There is a lot of usefull information below the conversion line.