Crashed car, split the trans fluid cooler line not starting

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Marmo.

Hi guys had an incident with the ls400, smashed it and damaged the drivers side qtr right where the loom is looks to be all intact, the engin stopped when it crashed, the trans cooler line tore, basically thinking its stuck in gear? As it not going to engage the starter motor as if the shifter was in gear, plans are patch the line up, refill tranny hope no damage has been done, and try and get the car started? Any ideas would help if there's a safety switch or something? The radiator low coolent light is on also it seems. Thanks

there isn't an impact switch to cut of the engine so it probably stalled.

I[d repair the trans line and if necessary disconnect the shifter and select park maually and try starting it.

I've found these things almost un-killable.

Last edited:
Hi thank for the reply. Did some more work on the car and it smashed a box that located in the fender marked rh, I think it's something to do with the abs maybe? Yellow loom with two wires runing to it.

The box was for airbag,
Got the car running, turned out it cut the starter motor relay wire, fixxed that and put new sump and trans line filled both up and running as good as ever