Couple of plumbing questions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

elliotaw

I'm having a wee bit of trouble remembering where all the plumbing goes on my engine......again !

There is a vacuum line which runs from the front of the plenum down to the power steering pump, then back up to a tee in the ISCV to inlet pipe. What order do these pipes connect at the power steering pump ? Does it matter what way round they go ?

On the rear water manifold, on the left hand side there is a vertical water pipe connection. Where does this go? From my photos I have it looks like it might go to the EGR on the side of the plenum? If thats the case, where should I connect this line if the EGR is deleted ?

On the front water manifold, on the top right is a pale blue sensor. What is this sensor for ? It has two vacuum lines connected to it. One goes to the top of the throttle body, what about the other one ?

Lastly... the radiator overflow tank. Has 3 connections on it...one looks like it connects to the pipe on the side of the thermostat housing.....what about the other 2 connections.

I think thats all ?

I should have taken more notes ehh ?

Elliot

1) Power steering valve doesn't matter which way the lines are connected

2) Vertical water pipe (I assume you mean the thin one) goes to the throttle body, then the ISCV, then the thermostat housing.
This is not needed unless you are in a freezing climate.

3) I'm 99% sure thats purely an EGR thing. If its coolant based its the EGR VSV, if its electronic based is the charcoal canister VSV.

4) You only need to use the 1UZ overflow bottle if your cars radiator cap is lower than the bolt on the top of the thermostat housing. If the radiator cap is higher than this, then you retain your factory overflow bottle.

Attachments

• r 112.jpg
    r 112.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 13