Parts complete toyota crown 1uz with auto, cut harness and crown ecu

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

R-Jay

EDIT: am now seperating!!!

for sale in Sydney. Making way for bigger, better things...

1uz engine with cut harness, auto box, and crown ecu.
missing the aircon compressor, but has everything else.

Also have an sc400 auto, and complete sc400 1uz bought from auctions. block is unusable as recovered stolen. It was going to be a spare parts bin.

Looking for $1500 for the lot. May accept any decent offers.

Tan 0415799499.

This is 1 complete engine, and one 80% complete engine. 2 auto boxes, ecu, afm, igniters....

taking offers.

Also have a late model soarer r154 complete with 1jz bellhousing and associated bits for sale. Was going to use it for my manual conversion but never went through with it. $1800.

are you willing to separate as I'm looking for a crown box and ECT

Attachments

• cosworth_v6_turbo_f1_engine.jpg
    cosworth_v6_turbo_f1_engine.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 5
  • cosworth_v6_turbo_f1_engine_side.jpg
    cosworth_v6_turbo_f1_engine_side.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 4
  • cosworth_v6_turbo_f1_engine_turbo.jpg
    cosworth_v6_turbo_f1_engine_turbo.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 4
Think i sent you a PM, but how about the ECU? How much are you looking for that? :)

Attachments

• oilfrk4.jpg
    oilfrk4.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 4
  • oilfrk3.jpg
    oilfrk3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 35
ok guys, i gotta double check the ecu and take a pic so you can see for yourself...

Anyhow, i am now seperating..... though alot of parts are about to disappear quick.

lets say if i buy the complete engine with cut harness, ecu, box will i be able to start the engine or do i need some missing parts to get the engine start? im new n i really need conformation from u.

cheers,
joe

ok, seems like the sale will be held off for awhile while i sort myself out.....

The ecu is still for sale though.... i've yet to take pics, but will post as soon as i do.