Codes 14 & 15 causes?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MaccyD

Hi all

Looking for a little help here. A little while ago i had a bit of a massive wiring failure. Unfortunately a wire ive never touched in my conversion (part of the gearbox loom) managed to become a heating element and take a load of other wires with it. Ive since replaced all faulty wires very painstakingly with proper crimp connectors (and tool) and heatshrink and done a good job of it.

The problem is now, for a reason im unsure of, my engine wont start. Its worth noting that the wires that were damaged were all chassis wiring, not engine wiring.

Ive run a diagnostics test and im getting just codes 14 and 15 which are ignition signal 1 and ignition signal 2. Im really hoping someone can shed some light on possible causes for these fault codes? Could the ignition amplifiers have been damaged? Im wary of sourcing and buying replacement parts if i casnt actually diagnose them as being faulty.

any help greatly apreciated. Cheers

Check that igniters are firmly grounded (have good electrical connection to battery negative terminal)

In some cases, incompatible ECU can cause this problem. The nature of said incompatibility is different pinout. That's true about some particular crown and celsior/ls400 ECU's , while some are interchangeable