Christmas Gift !!! Old thread but New Stuffs

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

stevechumo

This thread is an old idea that was from David last year. But I still like the idea of the gifts that we can have for this 2006 Christmas. So does anyone have anything special or new?

I've almost finished the fan swap on my SC and already got a turbo. I'll be collecting and making other parts for the turbo system such as the intercooler, manifolds, lines....etc. for around this Christmas. So I'll be pretty much busy this Christmas.

I hope David still keeps in touch with the twin girls from last Christmas...:Eyecrazy:

I heard David took the pretty one as a Nanny for his chidren and the other as a mechanic to help with his turbo project.

This is why he gets so much done. No distractions!

Steve and Rod,

I dont need help with my project. However those two girls belong to Jibby. I have heard they have been hanging out during meets.

Here they are.
attachment.php

Steve & Lex, you didn't!!!! How could you bring back this old thread, not the twins.......Oh, the horror of it all.......

I miss my girls I need to give them a call....Like I said before, "ugly girls need love too"....A 12 pack and some dimmed lights and you wouldn't know the difference...times were tough what can I say....:pat:

Ls 460

How about that Santa!!! brought me a pearl LS 460 a little early! What a ride!!! Man, I am sure glad Jibby has the girls so Santa isn't spreading them around :eek:)

Wayne

Mr. Lextreme please allow Wayne to speak for himself, he's a grown man......Although, you have made a good point....Taste is taste...

By the way Lex, I know you are a married man but, I won't tell..:27: ....After all you were the first to introduce me to these twins....Besides there so ugly I don't even think your wife would get jealous if she found out, she would probably just throw up and then get real mad. Then she would probably send you to the hospital to get your mental status checked out......So let me know? The pretty one has been asking about you....:Eyecrazy:

I'm a little afraid of the double-date thingy, Jibby...I think the leather would try to get back on the cows if we tried to get them in the 460...:eek:) But you are such a gentleman for sharing....

it burns us....it BURNS us.....:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

back on topic santa can give me some new wheels, a 1UZ w/ manual tranny, and, most importantly, driving skills.

Hmmm... maybe they have great personalities???

from santa I'd like an M800 and logger with all sensors, Albins 6 speed sequential transaxle and a 5th wheel trailer to carry the racecar in!

I know I know... sox will be fine... :p

ZO7 Vette or the GT500 will do just fine for me...Santa may not have that kinda cash to spend on me..After all I been very naughty and not nice......

Rivmasta - You know they have good personalities, that's probably all they have....Poor girls, GOD hit them with the ugly stick one too many times when they were created... What do you say Riva? Wanna help these hogs out and show them a good time? Is there any takers out their? Won't anyone throw there standards out the window?

ZO7 Vette or the GT500 will do just fine for me...Santa may not have that kinda cash to spend on me..After all I been very naughty and not nice......

Rivmasta - You know they have good personalities, that's probably all they have....Poor girls, GOD hit them with the ugly stick one too many times when they were created... What do you say Riva? Wanna help these hogs out and show them a good time? Is there any takers out their? Won't anyone throw there standards out the window?

Standards??? Standards.... Oh! standards! Yep. I had them once! :Flush:

eight or nine to many times i would say. i dont even have many standards, but thats just.... well.....:crucified:

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life make an ugly girl your wife"....I think they made a song like that...Still it's always nice to wake up to a pretty girl in the morning when the lights are on and she is wearing no make up...No?

So Santa give me an attractive women with the mentality of an ugly woman for Christmas.....Thanks.....