check out this supercharged celsior... does it belong to a member??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ca12los

He is saying that he is making 208 rwkw at just 4 pounds of boost....does this look right considering he doesn't have an intercooler....

the Saleen S7 Turbo makes 750 bhp at 6 psi on an 11:1 compression ratio. 4 psi at 10:1 is perfectly alright, though i suppose it could possibly go as high as 7 psi without hurting anything

the Saleen S7 Turbo makes 750 bhp at 6 psi on an 11:1 compression ratio. 4 psi at 10:1 is perfectly alright, though i suppose it could possibly go as high as 7 psi without hurting anything

In terms of boost he could run 17psi if the IC was good enough, i do :)

On 6.5psi i made 265rwkw so not beyond the realms of possibility, does seem a little high for a low boost SC though?

M90 UZs around this neck of the woods take around 8-12psi to make around that rwkw so for mine it's doable but very healthy?

Hope it's that easy though being about to stuff a M112 UZ into my tow car for the GT8

I'd ask for proof of the power output, surely that is something you would keep handy. Are the Terra chargers JUST a M90???I sold a kit for the Holden 5 litre and it's performance is quiet awesome(like spot welds popping out of the rear end awesome)

i wasn't saying the terra kit is a M90 (i'm not sure what it is?), just using that as a comparo of what's doable and a common result.

Easy to get carried away with hp figures these days as so easy to make stupid hp that 10 years ago was unheard of.....even 5 years ago it was rare. It's nothing to see over 300rwkw with a 1UZ and simple turbo setup. Could do it for under $5k (AUD) easy, including buying the engine :)