cams and gears

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cooter

again i am looking to the all knowing poeple here to see if anyone has located any after market cams and cam gears for the sc400 v8. i have read numerous threads and i have not found any answers for this. any info is greatly appreciated.

NP Man.

The guys at Kelfords are really supportive.

I am not sure if they do adjaustable cam gears for the 1UZ as they would be of limited value IMHO with the way the cams are done in the engine.

They do however do the valve spring upgrades that are required with high lift/acceleration cam grinds on this engine.

At this stage no one makes adjustable scissior gears (the ones on the cams inside the engine) nor the cam gears (the exposed ones under the plastic covers).

Fellow member Bsee was working on some adjustable cam gears a while back but I haven't heard anything.

On Kelford's website they say they are working on the anti lash gear for the exhaust and the exposed cam gears on the intake. So possibly in the near future they'll have them available.

Since we are on the topic of cams and valvetrains from Kelford does anyone have a price on their shim under bucket conversion?