Bushwacker?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Holmsey

Hi I have been trying to get intouch with Bushwacker who is on here, through private messages etc but I cant seem to get a reply.

He offered to sort my 1993 LS400 engine/trans loom out for me So I have the minimum of wiring to do to get it running.
I cant understand what i need to do.

I am fitting the engine/trans into a 1960 F100 American pickup that has very basic wiring and that is about my wiring expertise, so need practical help.
I have downloaded all the wiring diagrams there are by Nigel Wade but it all goes over my head.

If anyone knows Bushwacker can they let him know I need to send my loom to him, or if anyone else in the UK can do the job for me get in-touch. Cheers Desperate Holmsey :confused:

Hi I have been trying to get intouch with Bushwacker who is on here, through private messages etc but I cant seem to get a reply.

He offered to sort my 1993 LS400 engine/trans loom out for me So I have the minimum of wiring to do to get it running.
I cant understand what i need to do.

I am fitting the engine/trans into a 1960 F100 American pickup that has very basic wiring and that is about my wiring expertise, so need practical help.
I have downloaded all the wiring diagrams there are by Nigel Wade but it all goes over my head.

If anyone knows Bushwacker can they let him know I need to send my loom to him, or if anyone else in the UK can do the job for me get in-touch. Cheers Desperate Holmsey :confused:

Hi,
Sincere appologies David, I did reply to your last message but obviously forgot to click the 'send' button!:eek:

I'll PM you now........