Boosted SC400 on Pinks All Out?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

kc95sc400

It might happen soon. They are having the show at ZMAX dragway on April 24th-25th. This track is walking distance away from where I work.

I'd really like to enter if I can manage to afford some slicks, or at very least, a pair of drag radials by then. I don't think I could be competitive / consistent without them.

KC

Is it fastest wins, or time bracketed? Can't you just declare your time in regards to the potential from your tyres? (not a huge drag race expert)

seriously if you did it, I'd try to donate. I mean I don't have much money (christmas around the corner, and three new entries to my family tree) but I'd donate something. Seriously.

seriously if you did it, I'd try to donate. I mean I don't have much money (christmas around the corner, and three new entries to my family tree) but I'd donate something. Seriously.

Ha, ha, thanks man. It's still a long way off, so let's wait and see what happens. Registration doen't start till next month and the actaul show isn't until April.

Congrats on the new additions!

KC

Hey thanks KC, they aren't mine though (thank god) I'm not ready for kids yet, they are my siblings, so I'm an uncle now.

Back on track though, I would definitely love to see your car on Pinks all out. I'm tired of people asking me; "You have a supra swap?" or "When are you going to swap?" lol

Attachments

• DSCF7722[1].jpg
    DSCF7722[1].jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 11
Pinks all out is a drag race for anyone. They run lots of races during the day, split everyone into heads up bracket classes. Then they vote on what class they want to see run and give the best show. Most of the the time it is the faster cars but not always. I have been to pinks before and it is a great time. I missed running my previous car in a local show here in Arizona. I now have a stock 92 SC400 I traded for my race car.