BIG Single

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

this is my baby - destined for a cammed 1UZ.

Hi Pro,

Give us some details of the cams, and shim/bucket arrangement you are using. My next step after the turbo will be cams, though I was thinking seriously about 3UZ heads, after seeing the relative flow numbers.

This afternoon I picked up a GT4202R.

Justen, you are going to have some competition!

Edit: Pics added.

LOL the more grunter UZs out there the merrier i say :)

Pretty sure i'll have you for response though so lets see how the whole package performs eh. I'm still lapping WP in V8 Supercar times in a street registered car with lap sash belts :Eyecrazy:

Justen,
It's time for a 6 point harness. There are not many who can put a complete package together. I'd like to see you stick around for a while!!!

LOL the more grunter UZs out there the merrier i say :)

Pretty sure i'll have you for response though so lets see how the whole package performs eh. I'm still lapping WP in V8 Supercar times in a street registered car with lap sash belts :Eyecrazy:

Depends if my bottle is full... My car is strictly for commuting anyhow :)

Justen,
It's time for a 6 point harness. There are not many who can put a complete package together. I'd like to see you stick around for a while!!!

Yeah thanx Errol, a harness and a cage. Harness is ready to go but the cage is a toughie. New rego rules make a decent cage illegal for the street??? and i also want to try and keep the interior intact. A half cage is doable so i'll start with that so better than nothin.

Poor Gaz at Wakefield has a heart attack every time i show up :)

you can fit side intrusion bars, but they have to be lower than the seat - which makes them pretty much useless.

BUT

CAMS regs have nothing about that - so weld in the lower ones and fit removables further up for track days.