Beefing Up SC400 Suspension

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I am planing to do a Stroke Tundra motor and put in a SC400 at the same time, i will be putting in a twin turbo in it. The shortblock from Tundra is 82 lbs heavier then the all aluminum SC400 motor. The turbo system would increase another 40-60 lbs.

The total weight from the swap and turbo would be around 120-140 lbs and unfortunately, most of the weight will be in the front. I would like to know where i can get a custom set of springs to increase the stiffness of the front of the car.

You can have springs made from a spring company to your specs, or use coil-overs and have a huge choice of springs to fit them.
Don't forget that your battery will likely be in the trunk, freeing up a couple of those pounds(if you haven't already).
On MKIV.com, there's a spring rate listing in the technical article section for reference. Plenty of us use the stock TT springs in our SCs, so that would be a good oem baseline number.
If you buy custom springs, it may be better to specify them too (a little bit)short to the manufacturer, and be able and then add a custom shim to your spring seat than to be stuck with springs that make the car ride just a little too high.

Lextreme said:
I am planing to do a Stroke Tundra motor and put in a SC400 at the same time, i will be putting in a twin turbo in it. The shortblock from Tundra is 82 lbs heavier then the all aluminum SC400 motor. The turbo system would increase another 40-60 lbs.

The total weight from the swap and turbo would be around 120-140 lbs and unfortunately, most of the weight will be in the front. I would like to know where i can get a custom set of springs to increase the stiffness of the front of the car.
I think Tein coilover systems can be used to adjust for the stiffness of the shocks. They might also have different spring rates to replace the springs that come with the already made kits. Check them out at www.tein.com.