battery/alternator problem???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

B-FISH

well, i have a 92' sc400 and something has been draining my battery, i really hope i dont need a new alternator, so ive been trying to find out if there is anything else that could cause this problem. i dont think its my alternator because if i get a jump, and drive for a while, it will start right back up...but if i let it sit for a while, it goes down and wont start...ive already disconected my trunk light, and my antenna motor, just because ive read a few other problems similair to mine that were solved by that. I also recently noticed that my security light stays on when my car is off, it flashes, and i never noticed it before. could that be my proble? also while im driving my electrical stuff is most effected by the turn signals...if that helps....please help, i like my car a lot and i feel sick when it has problems...

Do you see any of your indicator lights come on? If there indicator lights. its most likely the alternator. If not, its your battery.

answer

my battery light stays on, but its like 3 days old.....but what about that security light? is that suposse to stay on all the time when my car is locked up?