auto wont hold 1st gear

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Dante

I have built a beachbuggy using 1uzfe and auto with factory computer . The auto wont hold 1st gear have tried another computer but still the same can anyone suggest what the probable cause could be?

what ECU number? Early ones need the 1st gear input wired. later ones its already done in the factory loom. I connect the scan tool and see if the ECU is seeing the correct signal. Cheers

I did the same conversion in my hilux Ute used factory loom and factory computer it holds 1St no problem even with the computer out of the buggy . Could it be anything else faulty solenoid perhaps ? Or anything mechanical?.

Im sorry if i havent explained myself properly but when i say it wont hold 1st i mean when i select L on the gear selector the auto still changes to 2nd. The selector is going back far enough to engage the auto into 1st thats what i checked first.

problem solved

Finally worked it out yellow wire feeding power into the auto selector wasnt powered up therefore computer wasnt being told which gear was selected . All good now thanks for the replies.