Anyone know anything about this TT 1UZ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'll ask around.
I know it was a Perth car. Import motor, just through some turbo's on it and went dragging. Did 9's.

I'll see if I can get some better info from mates.

Dreamkiller said:
I have the magazine it was featured in if your after the full details of it?

Yeh, that would be great.
Scans of the pages if possible.

Im building a 1UZ RA28, so detailed photos of the engine bay, etc might be handy.

the owner "big george" runs a business called adrenalin performance . he's in bunbury in WA top bloke he does alot of performance tuning , and loves this engine group
he can be contacted on 08 9726 2322
he also has a 2J in a sigma sedan that he uses in street sprints .
the celica has a new engine ang bigger turbos (purpose built) with lots more boost and a different engine managment system, not sure what times its run .

this is George Contranidis's RA28.

he runs what used to be GURU motorsport in Bunbury, West Australia. i think it's called "adrenalin" now or something...

in those pics...that 1UZFE is 100% internally standard (including cams!) and took a total of 35 9sec quarter mile passes on 22psi before it went pop.

apparently it was running great until they tried 25psi on their 36th run.

runs a MoTeC injection system, CDi ignition, eight Indy Blue injectors flowing methanol and individual coilpacks for each plug.

twin GT30R turbos, twin 45mm PROGATE wastegates with 50mm exhaust manifolds and 4in dump pipes. only the top half of the inlet manifold is custom with a 115mm throttle body. i heard he has upgrade to bigger turbos now though.

powerglide auto with an undisclosed stall.

9inch diff with 3.5:1 full spool strange gears and a ladder bar rear end.

no cutting was required to fit this engine and it's turbos either in that guise. bastard...:(