Another update on rdms TT sc400..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Thanks Guys. Steve we were susposed to drive it Friday morning, but a leak in the radiator tubing, and a couple little things became evening.

Hey Scott, I get verry little trans rattle. A little whining from the gears while driving, but I was excepting much worse as far a trans noise.
Thanks. If it breaks in that will be awesome.

My trans rattle is only at idle, It gets easier to notice when the tranny gets warmed up. If I bring the RPM up to around 1000 it goes away. Its a typical getrag deal when not using the supra dual mass flywheel.

Hey Guys, I had a couple difficult decisions come up, and unfortunately I'm not really into the car thing as much as I was at one time.
I'm going to be letting my SC400 go. It's been a really long project. lots of fun, lots of time and money.
Basically my focus has just gone to other things. I was hoping you guys might help me decide what’s a fair price to ask for the car. I don't really have a whole lot of other cars to look to base my asking price on.
Any Ideas?
e-mail me at [email protected] for any interests.
Thanks for letting me be part of this Lexus community.
I've truly enjoyed it.
Bob

Bob, car really sounds great. Love the V8 rumble. Sorry to see you selling your ride....Especially after you just got it running. Good luck on the sale.

Ryan

Hi Guys, Sorry I haven't been on in a long time. I just wanted to post that unfortunatly I had some trouble with the motor i built. I put a stock motor with MLS head gaskets. The motor is in the car, but I haven't had the time, or money to put the car back together.
I was wondering if anyone would want to make me a offer for the car.
Anybody interested in a 93 TT SC400 6-speed?

When was the last time you saw this thread Pop up?
LOL

I sold my SC just over 2 years ago. Misses it ever since.
A couple months ago I got a call from the guy who bought it asking If I'd want it back. After a few offers, and a few times on E-bay he sold it back to me.

I took a drive over to Indiana, and picked up a 93 Lexus.

He put it back together basically the same way Chris and I had it. Didn't change much at all.
Drove the car back 3+ hours, and it ran great.
Brad (the old owner) has it only putting about 2 psi while the motor is still being broken in.

I'm excited to have her back. :)
Bob

Good to have you both back Bob!

Thanks, I've missed posting on the forum. I've come back on every once in a while, but mostly just looked.
I'm excited to have the car back :)

Nice result....now wind the boost up! ;)
Thats the plan.
Just need to work out a few things first.

I've been haveing a hard time finding information about the auto wiring harness when doing the manual conversation.

I'm looking to trun all these lights on the dash off.
ECT
overdrive keep blinking at me.
My memory seats don't work, and I'm assuming it cause the car doesn't think it's in park.
I know i read a thread about someone who did the swap with e W58 I think and had a bunch of info about this. Like to trick the ECU to think it's in neutral cause of something about timing maps. I don't remember, and I've sent 2 hours between CL, and lextreme and can't seem to find it.
Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks guys
Bob

Hey Guys. Tuning, Tuning, Tuning.
Thats the game for now.
I just installed a new AEM wideband "Failsafe" guage. It's pretty cool data logger, displayes air/fuel, and boost on same guage. Has an internal switch to opperate a failsafe device is air/fuel gets to lean/rich.

Anyway, Chris and I put it in, and I think the flex pipe on the exhaust is leaking cause it reads 18.1 lean any time its anything off idle.
We are thinking of moving it in front of the flex pipe, closer to the turbos, but chris has a couple projects, and finding time has been difficult.
I'm thinking the goal is by spring.\

Sound Performance just finished up a black Supra with a 1UZ, and a 6-speed.
Think it might be cowboys bebops old car.
They put down something like 800HP at 22psi.
My numbers might be off. But I'm in the right ballpark.

I'd heard that SP had Cowboy's old car and were going through it, correcting all the jury rigged stuff for the new owner.

Cowboy certainly talked a good line about quality and doing things right, but apparently that's all it was on his own car.....talk.

I don't know much about the car, as far as what SP did. I know that had it for a while. 6 months probably.
SP is fairly local for me. It's where I dynoed my Lexus, and they have always treated me well.