Amp question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sc4ever96

92 sc400
I have nakamichi audio system,few weeks ago amp got burned,so i bought new one on ebay,which appeared to be pioneer not nak.After i plugged it woofer stoped workig(pioneer amp doesn`t have output for it:veryhappy )but more interesting that front right speaker and tweeter don`t work as well.Checked all wires,and connestions everything look good.
Is there any chance that pioneer is 3channel amp,or it just malfunctioning???

The Nak amp has 3 connections on it, the Pioneer 2. Correct? That is because the Pioneer system uses a second amp for the sub. This amp is located between the sub and the pass side rear speaker on the deck lid.

Peter

Yeah,you right,the one i used to have had three connection,the one right now has only two.But my question was,why only three out of four speakers work,for sub i just gonna go with different amp.

Oops, I missed part of my reply.

Try to use a different output to those speakers. ie... you will need to make some 'jumpers' and connect the FL + - outputs from the amp to those speakers.

This way you can just double check to ensure the speakers are ok, perhaps the nak blowing had something to do with the FR speaker?

Do you have the nak amp? might be repairable.

Peter

Did you try sending a signal to those speakers up front?

Let me know if you decide to dump that old amp. I've plan on dissecting some more of the sc electronics in the future.

Peter

Nevermind, figured it out.
Now looks like i'll have to figure out how to retro an aftermarket amp to the factory harness.
Shouldn't be too hard. anyone done this before?
Jeff

Is it okay to put the Head unit outputs into the low level amp inputs?
I have an aftermarket amp but it only has low level inputs.
Jeff

Sgnd

You are keeping the OEM head unit? Then sure, the outputs from the OEM Head unit are low level and will work with the aftermarket amp fine.Use Sgnd for the speaker - (signal ground)