All Alloy 100cc Supercharged V8

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Simply awesome - I haven't enjoyed browsing a site so much in a long time. Thx for sharing.

very cool, didn't a guy make minature v-8 like this about 10 years ago and put it in a model cobra? could you guys get the v-8 video to work?

That is something else man, I can't believe how many work went into that thing, I know what it takes to build a complete roadgoing car I did it three times but that's in reallife scale, this.... absolutly brilliant.

grtz Thomas

the conley dragster is also quite the buisness btw

heres a video of the ferrari in english featuring Topgears jeremy Clarkson interviewing the maker... it is even more scary!

so impressive

video quality is a bit dodgy though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZiglHdK3MQ

Nice one, after reading this thread and seeing the other video I instantly thought of this clip and tried to find it but couldn't.

It was in a series called Top Gear Extreme Machines, there was a magazine that was sold as well which I have somewhere I believe. I remember reading the article on this Ferrari and was absolutely gobsmacked, it is just simple unreal what he done. Not only did he make everything so small but he also had to make to the tools to make the things so small.... :Eyecrazy:

I remember this thread as an eye catcher....I was wonder how much horsepower power a 100cc supercharged V8 little motor can make? That is so small...

That motor would make for a great homemade go-cart special for the kids...

Any guesses on the power output fellas as I could not find it in the thread?

Damn thread revival!!!!!!

Ok, theoretically assuming a 90% VE and readline (12000 rpm according to the guy)

N/A = 12 to 13hp
6psi = 18 to 19hp
10psi = 21 to 22hp

Again, this is assuming a N/A VE of 90% at 12000RPM, 80* F at sealevel

Not much power but not much engine either...

Sup...Gotta revive the older threads every now and then, some of the best reads are hidden in the past of the Lextreme archives...

Not much power but not much engine either...

Sup...Gotta revive the older threads every now and then, some of the best reads are hidden in the past of the Lextreme archives...

True, but then again, a typical 5hp briggs and stratton engine is 200cc. the key thing though is torque....

You wanna build a FUN toy, build a go-cart with a street bike engine!!!!!

Or even better build a bike with a 1uz-fe motor...Via the three wheeler bike specials..

I've seen one 1uz..bike project like that on the internet and I'm sure you would have to hold on for dear life when hammered on that little three wheeler beast sporting around 220whp or so....... I wish I had saved the link for that..

You wanna build a FUN toy, build a go-cart with a street bike engine!!!!![/quote]

Yeah, I see alot of those home built 1100cc GSXR go carts on the U-tube videos and they absolutely rip...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3089779101221506834

However, I would hate to take a hard whipe out or a flip on one of those 1100cc GSXR powered go-carts under full throttle on a track...OOOOOuuuchhhh......

Zuff - Outside the 1uz-fe 3 wheelers, the 1uzfe powered sandrails or dunebuggies pop up every now and then..... We have huge sand dunes at a place called Pismo Beach a few hours drive and the last time I was out there I saw a 1uzfe sandrail with shorty straight pipes and it pulled hard and was able to keep up with the 350 Chevy powered sandrails on the long hill climb races..... A site to see, I wish I would have video'd that....