Air Suspention

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lambo

Hi Guys,
Perhaps you can help, just brought a complete 1uzfe powered 1991 soarer, badly damaged, passenger side,wipped out, air suspension ecu shorted out, i have replaced ecu and recovered all wiring from the mangled mess, loom seems ok, looks like car had after market suspension controller fitted, head unit missing, so i removed extra connector and connected original loom to new ecu.
Checked 30 amp fuse / link in engine fuse box ok, checked all wiring seems ok, air pump will not pump up, car sitting very low ,anyone know where the pump lives, air bag has gone off is this stopping the suspension, with car running dashboard, will auto scoll through check list, automatically, with flattened ecu used to show red on air suspension, since replacing ecu moves on to next item,ok . can anyone tell me which model i have, air circuit diagram shows on/ off switch, but i can't find one. Switch on centre console for up /down does nothing , and should i her the shocks switch when sport/normal switched. Sorry about the long post running out of ideas.

Any help much appreciated
Regards Lambo

Lambo said:
Hi Guys,
Perhaps you can help, just brought a complete 1uzfe powered 1991 soarer, badly damaged, passenger side,wipped out, air suspension ecu shorted out, i have replaced ecu and recovered all wiring from the mangled mess, loom seems ok, looks like car had after market suspension controller fitted, head unit missing, so i removed extra connector and connected original loom to new ecu.
Checked 30 amp fuse / link in engine fuse box ok, checked all wiring seems ok, air pump will not pump up, car sitting very low ,anyone know where the pump lives, air bag has gone off is this stopping the suspension, with car running dashboard, will auto scoll through check list, automatically, with flattened ecu used to show red on air suspension, since replacing ecu moves on to next item,ok . can anyone tell me which model i have, air circuit diagram shows on/ off switch, but i can't find one. Switch on centre console for up /down does nothing , and should i her the shocks switch when sport/normal switched. Sorry about the long post running out of ideas.

Any help much appreciated
Regards Lambo

You have a UZZ31 Soarer. If you're after an on/off switch for the TEMS system (ie. the air shocks), you might try looking in the boot on the LHS. You should see an on/off switch there.

Air Pump Found

Many thanks 1uz mx 83, air suspention works, turns out i had a blown additional 20amp fuse in the fuse box next to drivers feet, also found a jammed and broken brush in the air compressor motor, looks like the brush shattered with the force of the crash, as it no longer touched the armature,replaced the brushes and away it went. once again thanks for your help.

Regards
Lambo