Aftermarket performance STARTER for 1UZ-FE?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

UZZ-TT

Been thinking for a long time that it'd be a good idea if someone were to design a way to use an aftermarket performance starter for the 1UZ-FE.

Has anyone seen such a modification done on a 1UZ before, and/or have any ideas or specifics relating to getting such a mod done? I think the first step is to throw ideas out there. Anyone have any thoughts/opinions/ideas/solutions?

-Z

Been thinking for a long time that it'd be a good idea if someone were to design a way to use an aftermarket performance starter for the 1UZ-FE.

Has anyone seen such a modification done on a 1UZ before, and/or have any ideas or specifics relating to getting such a mod done? I think the first step is to throw ideas out there. Anyone have any thoughts/opinions/ideas/solutions?

-Z
Good luck finding one. Just screw from front to back then you will have an easier time to take it out when it breaks. I wouldnt worry about the starter going bad. I am sure something else will go bad before the starter. Just make sure you get a nice rebuild starter and you will be good for 10-12 years.

Definitely have it outside the valley, either on the side of the motor or the transmission.

How? I would like to see that..

I dont think its at all worth the effort to move the stater, yes its a bitch to change but for one there is very little clearance on the sides. the vally is a nice protected cool place, and like dave said its not like the issue comes up but every 10 years or so.

Anything not inside the valley isn't feasible on a budget.
Would be lots of fabrication I would imagine...

What's the difference between a performance starter, and a factory starter exactly? Anyone know and have experience with them? (Such as QuarterMaster units, etc.)