aftermarket o2 sensor for crown

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

hi-lex

Hi all, can an aftermarket 1 wire universal o2 sensor (common replacement for local toyota's) be used on 1uz crown or later majesta? none of the local parts joints can even find a part number for ls400 which were sold locally, gen toyota can, but $350!! ea .might just try NGK universal oza401-e71, what has everyone else in oz done for o2 sensors?

I have the above sensors in mine.
While they work, they are no better than the 16 year old ones they replaced.
I'm still using 12L/100km on the highway.

With new genuine ones, I'd expect that to drop to about 9L/100km.
I'll be getting genuine ones next (have yet to price them though)

I'll talk to my guy in the States about genuine plug in , I get everything else at a third the price so wouldn't expect oxy sensors to be any different .

Attachments

• WI1.jpg
    WI1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 28
  • WI2.jpg
    WI2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 29
  • WI3.jpg
    WI3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 22
Hmm crap.
I've got the part number at home, I probably should check out the price for my own curiousity.

If they are that much, then its probably cheaper to get a WBO2 sensor with a narrow output.

12lts per 100kms on highway is ok i have afew sets of o2 sensors lying around
not sure what theyre off
id have to look at plug config

no real easy way to test o2 unless u have scanner and see what live data is on the sensors

I can get oxy sensors that will be plug in's for around US $120.00 , freight won't really be an issue as I have stuff coming over all the time , got a pair of alloy 4 pots arriving this coming week followed by a compressor and then some more 4 pots , also need some precat oxy sensors myself .