Aftermarket Billet Cams

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
JBrady said:
This was posted in the "Cams?" thread but thought it needed more notice. There is a discount offered to forum readers (read the above thread) and standard pricing is $1800NZD, that is about $1700AUD and about $1300USD. If he will still do the $1400NZD offer that is only $1000USD.

http://www.camshaftshop.com/camshafts/view/46/lexus-camshaft/
Great find JBrady...I may have to look more closely into these when it is time for Stage II.

Ryan

Guys,

The cams are not billet items. Billet cams will cause dramas with the followers as the steel is not self lubricating like cast cams.

These cams are cast and should last indefineitely.

Zuffen is correct. Billet means Cut from one piece of metal.
kelfords Cams are Cast they are chill cast and extremley hard.
Cast has self lubrication properties and is superior.
people can get a piece of round cast stock and machien a cam out of it but only for a situation that does not have the numbers to warrant making cams.

268RW HP ATMO ( in an Auto)
I am running new inlet and exhaust Cams form Tighe Cams in Australia.
I have a stock motor wolf 3D stock intake manifold ( pod filter) extractors that really arn't that nice. and i put down 268RWHP last week i will post a before and after Dyno sheets soon. that is off a Dyno Dynamics Dyno.
The last run i had before the crown motor with cams went in was 200RWHP
we are talking about 30% increase in power and no decernable drop in driverbility.
It is amazing this thing is now sharper on the throttle and revs effortlessley. It needs about 150 rpm extra to idle but i have not had much time to work on that.
And if you want your car to sound like a real V8 there is only one way Cams nothing sounds like Overlap.
I am running standard cam gears all round and the timing is perfect, Luke from Tighe cams designed the profiles and the lobe Centres he knows how i drive and what i wanted to acchieve out of the car. and has delivered exactley what he promiseed.
The cams have nearly the same power under 3500 and after that the thing is a rocket.
it makes peak around 6000rpm so i don;t have to spin he motor anywhere near it's limits. i have put springs in for a bit of security

best money you can spend with your pants on.
Give them a call.

the zed has run a 13.7 before the cams.
I am quietley confident that it is capable of 12's now i have a bit of work to do to get the rest of the car to stand up to the horse power. but i will keep you all informed.

I went through Uni with Luke from Tighe Cams so i got cams and springs at Cost price so what i paid is not that relivant.
duration and specs i don't have them with me you can ask Tighe cams though.