AE85 Trueno swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
The headers were fun to make, like everything else lots of planing.

I made my own custom radiator from a aluminium volvo radiator. I removed the plastic tanks and fabricated some new ones. It tightly fits in between the rails and is 40mm thick.

awesome to see another 1uzfe going into such a small car. I'm currently building a 1980 ex lancer but using a chev turbo 350 trans and 600 holley carb/harcourt manifold set up which i should have finished before christmas, maybe i'll see ya at champion drags for a line up.

Attachments

• dynorun10psi.jpg
    dynorun10psi.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 5
MADMITSI said:
awesome to see another 1uzfe going into such a small car. I'm currently building a 1980 ex lancer but using a chev turbo 350 trans and 600 holley carb/harcourt manifold set up which i should have finished before christmas, maybe i'll see ya at champion drags for a line up.

That will be wicked, will be a mad burnout machine !!!

id just like to say that your suspension setup is a work of art. i am very jeleous.
final build pictures? please!!!

Attachments

• Pages from engcon2.pdf
    18 KB · Views: 6
good reading on that site, i guess us Aussies will never see an episode damn,
is the any Video footage that we can download? if you havent done any, i love in car footage with good sound.. hint hint.
do you have Dvds of the shows available? they sound interesting
thanks dean

deankdx said:
good reading on that site, i guess us Aussies will never see an episode damn,
is the any Video footage that we can download? if you havent done any, i love in car footage with good sound.. hint hint.
do you have Dvds of the shows available? they sound interesting
thanks dean
We are looking at getting the show aired in ozzy, but at the moment we are about half way through this series. It will be avalible on DVD but not till early next year. I will post some updated pics on the website soon. We had 3 cameras on the car when filming it, 2 inside one on the outside and two camera men on the track, Im guessing it will be good for a high 12 sec pass, will find out in 2 weeks time when i take it racing.